38. how to run motor via digital output + relay
你好。
Hello.
在本教程中,我们将继续我们所做的样式输出。
In this tutorial, we will continue this styling output, what we did.
我们只是为此付出了努力。
We just gave to this.
我们要输入,OK。
We have to input, OK.
我想要两个。
Two am I want.
但它没有起作用,因为它需要提出这个终端。
But it didn't work because of why it needs to to put forward of this terminal.
因此,我现在正在激活继电器的脉冲输出。
Because of that, I am now activating my pulses output to relay relays.
关于这一点你将会看到。
You will see on this point.
好的。
OK.
A1 和 A2。
A1 and A2.
我们需要将 224 赋予 A1,并将负值赋予 A2。
We need to give 224 to A1 and we need to give minus to A2.
这一面来自中华人民共和国,另一面来自我的电源。
This comes this forward comes from the PRC and another side comes from my power supply.
当人们说输出处于活动状态时,这是第一件事。
This is the first thing when people say output is active.
这确实是汇集起来就OK了。
This really is pooling and became OK.
并且常开触点变得正常。
And normally open contact become normal.
闭合和常闭触点在这里变为常开。
Close and normally close contact becomes normally open in here.
这有点低于下面。
This got a little bit down below.
其中一个可能会亮起,14 是我在钻孔活动时常开的触点。
One might come on, and 14 is my normal open contact when drilling is active.
11正在和14一起讲道。
11 is preaching with 14.
因此,一根电缆从这里连接到 InfoWorld,另一根电缆连接到媒体。
So one cable comes from here to InfoWorld and another cable goes to media.
一根电缆向前拉扯,文特雷尔在其他电缆节目中也很活跃,而不是我的电缆节目。
One cable is hamstrung forward and Ventrell is active in other cables shows than my one.
这样我的完整布线就变得活跃了。
So my complete cabling is became active.
所以我在节目中听到的内容已经在中华人民共和国了。
So what I hear I hear about in my program is already in the PRC.
如果我按下我的按钮,您将看到标签被拉出。
If I pressed the my button, you will see the label pull.
首先,我将把它展示给。
Firstly, I will show it to.
你可以看看,好吧。
You can see, okay.
当我按下它时。
And when I press it.
当我按下时,它正在运行。
While I am pressing, it is running.
好的,您将看到它正在运行并且电机正在转动。
OK, you will see it running and the motor is turning.
如果我松开手,事情就停止了。
If I release my hand, it's stop.
好的。
OK.
进入政策程序,也可以看到。
Into the policy program, you can see it also.
如果我按的话。
If I am pressing.
输出处于活动状态,好吗?
The output is active, OK?
我正在发布,好吧,这个装备和其他装备我不期待从这里开始。
I am releasing OK, this gear and other I don't look forward it from the here.
我会去设备测试区域,我会写,例如,1000。
I will go to device test area and I will write, for example, one thousand.
这就是让它坐下。
That's make it sit.
好吧,让我们再次转向 Troy Kim。
OK, let's go to Troy Kim again.
你会看到二十五个小时。
You will see twenty five hours.
如果我很紧迫的话。
And if I am pressing.
两、五个小时,电机就开始运转了。
Two, five hours and the motor is running.
好的。
OK.
如果我松开我的手,现在就真的停止了。
If I release my hand really is off now, and it's stop.
好的。
Okay.
这怎么能跑呢?
This is how can we run?
我们必须。
We have to.
我们采用模拟输出模块。
We are policy with analogue output module.
明年见。
See you into next year.